Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

10th Muse Photography

By now, it may come as no surprise to some of you that photography has been a life long love and passion of mine. What began in early 2006 as a cathartic outlet during my first journey's through Europe, quickly grew into an extension of artistic creativity. The birth of which I trace back to treks through the Germany countryside and my love of architecture and history. Little did I know then that those first few images would stay with me long after returning stateside and set the spark that fueled the desire to go further behind the lens. Though I had no formal training, other than being on the opposite side of the camera, and a couple classes back in college, I had the sense that I could create something that would stir emotion and hopefully, make others see beyond the surface. So armed with my first Canon, off I went snapping photographs every chance I was given. This ongoing love affair that has spawned 10th Muse Photography is what continues to keep me growing, learning, and energized as an artist today. Though my initial focus then was primarily travel and glamour, I am happy to say that seven years later my style has grown to include abstract, fine art, portraiture and so much more. For more of my works and photo galleries, please visit the links below. And by all means, please share if you've enjoyed and let me know what you think! I'd love to hear from you! 

Love & Light,
Tammy  

500px.com

FLICKR

twitter.com/10thMusePhoto



No comments:

Post a Comment