Translate

Sunday, December 23, 2012

NOTICE TO THOSE WHO STEAL MY COPYRIGHTED IMAGES

As an artist, nothing angers me more than censorship, except for thievery. And when I discover someone has stolen my images or uses my face & likeness for commercial purposes without compensation, well...let's just say hell hath no fury! It never ceases to amaze me the stupidity of those who think Copyright lawsuit's are worth it.  


FYI: ALL my works are COPYRIGHTED!!! THEY ARE NOT STOCK IMAGES!!! They are NOT public property!! They are ALL copyrighted and I will NOT tolerate any person or entity who steals my likeness and/or photographic works!!! I routinely do image query on ALL my works and if I catch ANYONE using them illegally, I will not hesitate to pursue YOU under U.S. Copyright Law 17 U.S.C. § 106(1) & 17 U.S.C. § 102(b).       

1 comment: